NEW YORK, NY, September 12, 2005 — ePromos, a leading provider of promotional products to organizations of all types and sizes, today released the top 10 holiday business gifts for 2005. Choosing from over 7,000 available products and reviewing the nearly 12,000 annual orders the company fulfills, ePromos marketing specialists assembled a “top 10 gift list” to help guide businesses in this year’s gift hunting process.
“While gift giving is a unique way of thanking customers and partners, it is also a great opportunity to motivate, reward and recognize employees. Every year we try to help our clients select well chosen gifts that are impactful and meaningful,” said Jason Robbins, Chairman and Founder of ePromos.com. “We have seen a rise in technology gadgets this year and we are offering these cutting edge items as well as a number of interesting, high quality, and distinctive selections that are economically priced.”
According to ePromos, choosing the right gift is more important than the dollar amount spent and a typical budget can allocate up to 1-2% of the net profit made. Some general guidelines for gift giving:
Personalized gifts are appreciated most.
Holiday gifts are a unique opportunity to create a positive association on a personal level.
Consider gifts that will be appreciated outside the office, such as wine sets or golf accessories.
Selecting a brand-name gift is one way of insuring a high perceived value.
If a budget is tight, make the thought count and find something unusual that relates to the gift receiver in a creative way.
ePromos’ Top 10 Picks
- Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Set [$21.82 each per 100] – contains 100 regulation-weight poker chips, 2 decks of casino-quality playing cards, and 5 red dice – all in an elegant wooden box.
- Tahoe Easy Traveler Set by High Sierra [$19.83 each per 100] – includes a book light, inflatable neck pillow with removable fleece cover and plush fleece eye mask nicely packaged in a nylon travel case.
- Plug-N-Go USB Memory Drive [$24.99 each per 150] – 64 MB mini hard drive that stores electronic files of any kind – music, spreadsheets, documents or pictures – for transport to clients, copy shop, and home.
- Balancing Act [$16.99 each per 100] – a fun desk item that keeps the recipient’s hands busy and their mind on balancing different sized icons on a desk-sized scale.
- Wine Companion Gift Set [$21.15 each per 100] – this rabbit-style bottle opener includes foil cutter and wine vintage ratings chart in a black metal gift box.
- Pebble Beach Business Card Holder [$10.89 each per 100] – is a business card rack, pen holder, and miniature waterfall that brings the calming sounds of running water whenever the pen is removed.
- Fleece Ear Warmers [$20.85 each per 100] – are made of top-quality Polarfleece with enough protection to keep you comfortable on even the coldest days. Patented design is lightweight and collapses for compact storage.
- Sweatshirt Blanket [$22.92 each per 100] – perfect for tailgating parties and soccer games. Made of soft, thick, 11 oz sweatshirt material.
- 62″ Gellas Auto-Open Vented Square Golf Umbrella w/ Gel-Filled Handle by ShedRain [$24.59 each per 100] – features a 62″ vented nylon canopy to resist high winds. Special patented gel grip and auto-open feature add extra comfort and convenience.
- Metropolitan Photo Album & Picture Frame [$16.49 each per 100] – helps you show off treasured moments with friends and family. This stylish, leather desktop album stands up and doubles as a picture frame.
All of the gifts listed above are available on www.epromos.com or by calling 1-800-LOGO-216.
Editor’s Note: Gift images available upon request.
ePromos delivers impactful promotional products that help Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, not-for profits, associations, and academic institutions increase brand recognition. The company ranks in the top 1% of promotional products distributors in the U.S. and is a four- time winner of the Promotional Products Association International’s Best Web Site award, the industry’s highest honor. Based in New York with offices in Scottsdale, Los Angeles, and Ft. Lauderdale, ePromos has a highly diversified global client base of over 10,000 customers.