NEW YORK, NY, March 13, 2013 — Businesses are throwing lots of marketing dollars at attracting Spring Breakers’ eyes away from the half-naked opposite sex and toward their brand’s marketing message. ePromos Promotional Products, Inc., a leading online distributor of custom logo merchandise, has the skinny on what products resonate best with the wild and crazy Spring Breakers in 2013.
Spring Break, the sun-drenched, booze-soaked holiday for scantily clad co-eds, has become a stage for marketers to push their messages on the college demographic. Each year, more than 1.5 million students go on a Spring Break jaunt, spending $1 billion on their spring fling.
“The Spring Break crowd is a hugely influential group. They travel often, spread styles, and they’re completely intertwined in social media. Make an impression on this group, and you can get a huge bump in brand exposure,” says Sheila Johnshoy, ePromos’ Vice President of Marketing. “The items on ePromos’ top 10 list help businesses reach Spring Breakers in a fun, fresh and relevant way. They promote revelry and recreation, which is what Spring Break is all about.”
Here are the top 10 promotional items that are scoring with Spring Breakers in 2013:
1. Red Solo-Style Custom Cup. Spring Breakers can proceed to party with this promotional cup—and it won’t get thrown away when the party’s over. It’s reusable and dishwasher-safe, and it’s designed with double walls to keep drinks icy cold.
2. Custom Flip Flop Sandals. The footwear of choice for Spring Breakers, these flip flops feature wide logo straps and optional “talking footprint” soles that leave an impression of your logo in the sand.
3. Promotional Portable Cooler Bucket. This custom beverage carrier is a must for hauling drinks to the pool or beach. It folds flat and features an attached bottle opener.
4. Promotional Beach Towel. Every Spring Breaker needs a towel, and this hibiscus flower custom towel gets your brand seen at the beach and beyond.
5. Promotional Shot Glass. When they’re moseying up to the bar, your brand gets associated with the fun. These custom shot glasses also make great souvenirs from a bar, restaurant or event.
6. Custom Lens Promotional Glasses. Here’s a trendy way for Spring Breakers to showcase your logo—the lenses are imprinted with your full-color logo or design.
7. Beach Logo Tote Bag and Mat. Everything they need for a day at the beach can fit in this roomy custom tote—even the included straw beach mat.
8. Light-Up Logo Beer Pitcher. With its flashing lights and huge imprint area, this logo beer pitcher makes a fun promo item for bars, restaurants and parties.
9. Zinc Promo Sunblock. Sun protection gets colorful with these clear tubes of promo sunscreen in your choice of five bright shades.
10. Custom-Imprinted Condom Lollipop. This lollipop lookalike is actually a condom inside a custom imprinted cellophane wrapper. A colorful bow makes a playful presentation.
Founded in 1998, ePromos is one of the fastest growing promotional products distributors in the world and a 12-time winner of the Promotional Products Association International’s Web Award. ePromos offers more than 15,000 promotional products and an expert staff of promotions specialists to help customers grow their businesses with innovative and creative marketing products and campaigns. For more information, go to www.epromos.com.
Please log in
Or sign up for an account now