Choosing Brand Name Promotional Products
Using brand name products in your promotions gives you the unique opportunity to leverage the marketing efforts of the world’s most recognized brands. By simply printing your logo on items from Nike, Titleist and many others, you can piggyback on the image these manufacturers have spent millions developing. Associating your name with these products can yield high returns in name recognition and brand development for your company.
The key to using branded promotional products successfully is deciding which promotions would be best suited for them. ePromos is not only your source for the best known brand name products, we’re also here to share our know-how and help you decide when to use them and when not to.
What brands does ePromos carry?
ePromos customizes products from a huge number of brand names in all product categories. Click here to browse our brand name promotional products. From golf and corporate apparel to gifts, food, bags, travel and office items we feature top brand names in every product category at wholesale prices.
When to use brand name products:
- Promotions for customers – Send the message loud and clear that you appreciate their business by giving them products that they can recognize the value of immediately.
- Promotions to impress – If you are trying to make a lasting impression on prospects, a brand name product will go a long way to winning them over and the recipients will be reluctant to throw away promos which they know have value.
- Great deals on popular products – If you buy in bulk, you can get brand name products at a fraction of their regular price and still know that you are giving away great quality items.
- Rewarding upper level employees – Brand name items give you the opportunity to reward your employees with something more valuable and memorable than cash. If they have seen the products in the stores than they know they are receiving something of value and quality.
When they might not be the right choice:
- When there is no brand name – Some promotional products, like stress balls, don’t really have brand name equivalents.
- When the message can be conveyed without a brand name product – If the success of your promotion is based on the creativity of the item, the idea you’re conveying may be more important than the brand of the item.
- When cost is an issue – When cost is an issue, you may have to sacrifice the brand name to put together your promotion on the budget you have available. While quality is important, it is worth mentioning that many non-brand name apparel items are made in the same factories as brand name products, and ePromos is dedicated to delivering only quality products of all types, branded and non-brand name.
- If the brand has similar products to yours – While you may think a brand manufacturer only produces the product you are using for the promotion, you should ensure that they don’t carry other products which may compete with yours.