Building Your Brand in Clients’ Offices: Top 5 Promotional Office Products
Posted in Ideas | August 19, 2010 by jason
According to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average employee spends between 7.7 and 8.3 hours working per day. If you include overtime, your client could be at their office for more than 2,000 hours a year, and that’s an invaluable opportunity to get your company name in front of the people that make your business a success. There are plenty of ways to get your company name in existing and potential customers’ office space, but the key to a successful promotion is choosing a product that gets a lot of use around the office and constantly reminds them of your company. These are the five best desktop promotional items to get your company name recognized by your clients and their co-workers and to show that you care about making their jobs easier.
- Promotional Pens. Despite the variety of promotional products out there, pens provide the perfect way to improve brand recognition for your company. Even with organizations’ increasing dependence on computers, pens remain a necessity in the business world and everyone can always use an extra pen. With a wide selection of pen styles and functions, every company can find a promotional pen that reflects their corporate identity and gets their company name in the hands of clients at work.
- Imprinted Memo Cubes. Whether they’re used for writing inter-office memos, jotting down notes, or creating a quick reminder, memo cubes are highly useful products that recipients will always reach for on their desk. Giving your clients a promotional memo cube will get them to see your company name every day, and it’ll give your company even more exposure when those notes are passed around the office.
- Custom Calendars. Promotional calendars give your company the best opportunity to earn instant year-long recognition in your clients’ offices. Your branded calendar will become an unrivaled point of reference 365 days a year. Every time they need to date a letter or sign a contract, your calendar will be the first thing they look at in the office. The customization options available for calendars also give your company a chance to create and convey a meaningful message that reminds clients of the products and services your company provides.
- Logo Mugs and Drinkware. Imprinted mugs are highly functional promotional products that get multiple uses every day as people go back and forth between working on the task at hand and sipping on their favorite beverages. Not only are mugs practical office products that get your company name a lot of attention at the office, but they also make them great portable advertising tools that advertise your brand to commuters who aren’t necessarily part of your target audience.
- Branded Desk Organizers. People are often overwhelmed with the clutter on their desks, but they’ve already exhausted the immediate solutions for consolidating or managing their mess. No promotional product expresses your company’s commitment to efficiency and organization better than logoed desk organizers. Your clients will definitely appreciate the additional help they’ll get from your promotional desk organizers, promotional desk holders, logo desk clock caddy, and custom pen holders, and it’ll give your brand more face time where your clients make their most important business decisions.