Cooking Up Some Corporate Gift Food Ideas – Personalized Candy
Posted in Ideas | August 19, 2010 by jason
When it comes to picking out a gift for employees or clients of your business, you simply can’t go wrong with corporate food gifts! Promotional food items such as chocolate, candy, popcorn, and wine make delicious gifts that will do a great job of building your brand as your recipients indulge. These personalized candy promotions can be used as holiday gifts, employee rewards, personal gifts, or to say “thank you” to top customers. No matter how you decide to use your corporate gift food items, you’ll know that your brand is getting significant exposure from one of the most popular types of gifts out there.
When it comes to choosing personalized candy, personalized wine, personalized chocolate, and personalized coffee, many people aren’t aware of the enormous selection that is available. From bottled water to chocolate chip cookies and everything in between, there are literally hundreds of customizable corporate food gifts ready to promote your brand.
Let’s take a look at some of the most popular corporate gift food selections out there.
- Chocolate corporate gifts. Who doesn’t love chocolate? Using chocolate corporate gifts is a great way to win over both clients and employees and ensure a big smile on their faces. Chocolate can be given at any point during the year, but sees a huge increase in use during the holidays, especially Valentine’s Day. This sweet gift is sure to boost your company’s reputation in the eyes of recipients, who will savor your treat (and your brand) for as long as they can!
- Candy corporate food gifts. Candy is a universally-enjoyed promotion that can be distributed in the office, during tradeshows, or whenever else your clients and employees are craving some bagged branded sweets. Putting your promotional candy in jars, tins, or boxes is a great way to get your logo in a long-lasting spot, even though the candy that is likely to be eaten quickly. Even after the food is gone, the packaging is often kept and used for other purposes such as storing pens and other desk supplies. There are many inexpensive options when it comes to promotional candy, so if you are constrained by a budget, you should still be able to find a product that works for you.
- Wine corporate gifts. Wine is a high-end corporate gift that is perceived by most people as an elegant and classy choice. Due to its reputation, it is generally reserved for special occasions, top-performing employees, and the most loyal of customers. Promotional wine sends a message that says your company values its relationships and is willing to take time and money to demonstrate this fact. This is definitely one of the more unique corporate gifts you can give away.
- Corporate tea and coffee gifts. Using branded tea and coffee is a great corporate food gift idea that your recipients will get a real kick out of. Chances are, if they have to get up early to go to work, they drink coffee or tea on a regular basis. By giving them their favorite caffeinated beverages as a corporate gift, you’ll satisfy one of their very important needs while bringing your brand to the forefront in the process.
- Corporate Gift Boxes & Gift Baskets. These comprehensive corporate gift food baskets come pre-packaged with a variety of treats including chocolate, candy, and other gourmet feelings. Boxes and baskets are great for important occasions or celebrations, and can send a very warm “thank-you” message to whoever you’re grateful for. Many of these elaborate gift sets are guaranteed to leave a strong impression in the minds of your clients or employees.
If you need some ideas for an appropriate business thank you gift, corporate food gifts could be the perfect choice for you. With these mouth-watering promotions, your brand is bound to becoming tempting and irresistible as well! Take a look at the vast selection of different food items that are available for your promotional needs. You’ll be pleasantly surprised – but not as much as the recipients who will be enjoying your generous corporate gifts.
Read More About Promotional Food and Personalized Candy