Because of the current economic downturn, many consumers are cutting back on eating out. This has forced many in the food and beverage industry to look for more effective ways to use their marketing dollars. Many have looked to print advertising, but have found it not only expensive it also requires consistency – to work most effectively. Plus, as the newspapers and magazines get tossed away, so does the ad message. Others have found radio faster, but more expensive. Although the message is guaranteed to run, the attention of the consumer is not guaranteed. And don’t even mention the budget busting cost of television. So, many in the food and beverage industry continue to turn to the most cost effective ways to get their marketing messages out. How? By using promotional products. Although not new, promotional merchandise marketing has been around since the mid 1700’s. They’ve been around these many years for one reason only … they work! History continues to prove promotional products are an effective way to get more bang for the marketing buck.
“Why Is This One Specific Item The Most Popular Year After Year?”
One of the most popular and effective items year in and year out for promoting a business, sales or marketing message is promotional pens. They continue as a business and consumer favorite for many reasons.
Here are a few examples …
1. They offer a wide selection of styles, colors and designs to choose from to match the company image.
2. They are one of the most practical and useful promotional items because of their frequency of use.
3. They are easy to give away. People will seldom refuse to receive a free pen.
4. They are an excellent value. Even the ones of higher quality have proven a good buy when purchased in bulk quantities.
5. You can target who they go to more accurately than almost any other advertising method. More than T.V, radio, print or even mail – or email.
Yes, giving away a promotional writing instrument continues as a popular marketing strategy for many. Why? Because it’s an effective way to get and keep a business or sales message in front of the target audience. Giving a physical item, like something to write with, as a gift is more of a fair exchange. Many consumers will like that much better than a blatant ad, promotion or sales message – without the gift. With today’s savvy consumer culture, most people hate to be sold or advertised to. That’s why promotional pens continue to stand the test of time as an excellent idea.
Please log in
Or sign up for an account now