Staying Healthy With Promotional Products!
Posted in Ideas | August 19, 2010 by jason
For many people, staying fit is a daily challenge. By making a healthy routine easier for your customers, you can increase brand affinity and customer loyalty with minimal investment. There is a wide selection of promotional health products that are available for this purpose. From first aid kits to sports equipment, you can help your clients live healthier lives. As morale and well-being increases, customers will respect your company for its thoughtful contributions and attention to their satisfaction.
If you’re ready to promote health and happiness within your company, or if you want to give customers a head start on the path to peak physical fitness, promotional health products are here to help! Here are some ideas for your next campaign:
- First-aid and swab kits. These useful kits are perfect for just about any audience. Nobody knows when an injury might occur, so having a portable first-aid kit on hand at all times is always a smart idea. Customers can keep promotional first aid kits, promotional band aids, logo cold packs, and logo travel first aid kits in their cars or in the medicine cabinet at home, while teachers can keep one nearby in the classroom. These helpful kits package all of the basic necessities for minor first-aid issues.
- Lip balm. Most companies aren’t even aware of the fact that they can imprint their name and logos on promotional lip balm. These compact giveaways are perfect for direct mail packages or trade shows where space is limited. Lip balm is especially useful in the dry heat of summer or the dead cold of winter. If your customers live in these extreme climate zones, they won’t be able to get enough of your promotional lip balm! As always, a frequently used item means frequent exposure for your company.
- Massagers and stress balls. Part of staying healthy means keeping a mindset free from stress and unwanted tension. If you want to help your customers or employees take a load off, give them promotional massagers or stress balls. These bestselling items are a perfect way to unwind at the end of a long day. Employees can use them while working at their desks to help keep them focused. These useful products will leave recipients feeling refreshed and relaxed, and they’ll have you to thank!
- Pill boxes and medicine dispensers. These promotional giveaways are a great idea for elderly audiences that have to keep track of a variety of vitamins and other pills. This daunting task can easily become stressful, but promotional pill boxes and medicine dispensers will take care of everything. These functional products will help people organize their medications and make sure they’re getting the proper dosages each day. This also means customers will become very familiar with your brand, which will be clearly imprinted on the product.
- Sunscreens and lotions. If your customers live in sunny regions, dangerous sun exposure is a constant concern. Provide clients and prospects with promotional sunscreen, and you’ll clear their worries up in no time! Portable sunscreens can be attached to a keyring and taken to the beach, park, or anywhere else your customers are going. Not to mention, this is a very unique promotion that most people don’t run across very often. So if you’re looking for a health-conscious promotion that will also make your company stand out, promotional sunscreens are the way to go.
- Anti-bacterial wipes and sprays. A big part of staying healthy means preventing the spread of germs. Especially in crowded office environments, promotional anti-bacterial products can be extremely helpful. These practical items will reduce the amount of sick days employees are forced to take, saving your company time and money. Healthy employees that aren’t plagued by illnesses will find it easier to produce great work, and they’ll continue to use wipes, sprays, and lotions often. These promotional items work especially well during flu and cold season, when illness is widespread and demand for anti-bacterial products is high.
- Sports equipment. Promotional sports equipment is a great way to encourage people to get out and get some good exercise. Items like baseballs, Frisbees, and even picnic gear will give people a good reason to get off the couch and away from the television! Exercise will lead directly to improved health and fitness, which means less employee absences and higher morale. When given to prospects or customers, brand affinity can be instantly improved.
Using promotional health products during your next marketing campaign can bring about enormous success and a lengthy list of benefits for your company. Since these are items that clients, prospects, and employees can actually use to improve their own lives, they are very popular choices. Frequent use of these products means that your brand will receive significant exposure, leading to new sales, improved customer loyalty, higher employee morale, and much more.