Every now and then, we all hit a creative lull. Maybe you’ve just executed a fantastic promotion that was so spot-on with your target audience and your company and you want to keep riding the wave of buzz about your business but? you?re just not sure where to go from here. Not to worry! We?ve got the top five ?old faithful? promotional products that will keep you covered when you just can’t figure out what else to get until your next creative peak. These products have worked for millions of businesses in the past, so now let them go to work for you.
1. Pens. AAh, the promotional pen. Pens are perhaps the most common promotional product of all, and for good reason: they are incredibly useful. Even in this digital age, people need to write with pen and paper. By imprinting your company name and logo on a promotional pen, you will stay in clients? minds every time they write. And at the right moment, your promotional pen could be your clients? knight in shining armor when there is nothing else to write with. It’s an excellent way to stay in their minds at all times!
2. Tote Bags. Long before the green craze hit, tote bags were a promotional mainstay. And why not? Tote bags are reusable, durable and provide a large imprint area for your company name and logo. Promotional tote bags come in a variety of styles: conference totes, trade show totes, grocery totes, shopping totes, beach totes, boat totes?. the list is seemingly endless. There are bags for practically every occasion, such as shopping and tradeshows, meaning your client will show off your logo in virtually all circumstances. With so many options, it would be a challenge not to find the right bag to fit your company!
3. Drawstring Backpacks. Over the past few years drawstring backpacks have enjoyed a surge in popularity, due mostly to its convenience and universal appeal. These bags pick up where tote bags left off. Drawstring backpacks are better suited for those with active lifestyles because they leave your hands and arms free to engage in physical activity. Think about it?it’s much easier to ride a bike with a drawstring backpack than a tote hanging off your shoulder. The whole bag is an imprint area, which puts your company name and logo on prominent display. If you?re looking for a promotional bag to appeal to both genders, drawstring backpacks are the way to go.
4. Travel Mugs. Travel mugs are another exceptionally reliable promotional product because they make our on-the-go culture more bearable. Many people wouldn’t dream of leaving the house in the morning without grabbing a portable mug of coffee?so use this as a marketing opportunity. By imprinting your company name and logo on a promotional travel mug, your clients will take your business with them when they leave the house each morning and bring it home again each night. Having your company name on a product your clients depend on will leave a strong impression in their minds, letting them know your business is dependable, no matter the circumstance.
5. Stress Balls. Stress balls are one promotional product that you?d be hard-pressed to find in stores. While they’re not as directly useful as some of the other products we?ve mentioned, they are inexpensive and not likely to be thrown away due to their novelty value. Stress balls are fully customizable, so beyond just imprinting your name and logo on stress balls, you can choose their shape, color and style to fit your business. How cool is that?! Because stress balls tend to be so unique from company to company and promotion to promotion, many people like to collect them, giving your business a lot of visibility and prime desk real estate.
Promotional products don’t have to be extravagant or highly unique to be useful to your business?they just have to be useful to your clients. Tried and true products like pens, tote bags, drawstring backpacks, travel mugs and stress balls make great promotional stopgaps to help keep your business in clients? minds as you trudge through a creative valley.
Please log in
Or sign up for an account now