Who Is Going to Wear Your Promotional Backpacks?
A big part of deciding what type of promotional product to use in your campaign is determining what products your recipients will get the most use out of. Promotional backpacks the best way to ensure that your logo will remain on display often, and for as long as possible. Keep browsing until you find merchandise that will be a perfect match.
For many companies, promotional backpacks could be a great decision. Backpacks are effective brand builders because they are carried everywhere and offer a plainly visible location for your logo to be displayed. If your audience is the type that needs a backpack and will use it often, incorporating them into your promotion will be a great use of your budget.
So who uses promotional backpacks? Here are five groups that you can cater to in your next promotion.
- Students. This one is a no-brainer. Students of all ages rely on backpacks to carry books, lunches, and other items throughout the day. If your products or services appeal to a younger crowd, using promotional book bags is an excellent way to reach your target market. Use bags as a back to school promotion or as effective giveaways for college students who don’t want to shell out limited funds to buy a pack of their own.
- Commuters. If you look around next time you use public transportation, you’ll see plenty of commuters getting good use out of backpacks. This demographic relies on bags to carry work supplies and anything else they’ll need during the day. You can take advantage of this need by promoting your brand on the back of custom bags seen by rush hour crowds each day.
- Hikers, campers, and outdoorsmen. This group makes use of backpacks regularly, mostly as a convenient hands-free way to haul gear around. Every hiker on the trail needs a backpack on, and campers and outdoorsmen usually have them nearby at all times. If you target a market that spends their leisure time outdoors, using logo imprinted backpacks is your ticket to marketing success.
- Athletes. Looking to advertise your brand to school athletes, fitness fans, or even ballgame spectators? Having backpacks branded with your logo can help you reach these people. Athletes will appreciate your backpack and use it to carry equipment and clothes, while spectators use their backpacks to carry snacks and drinks for the games they attend.
- Beachgoers. Logo drawstring backpacks, promotional drawstring bags, promotional backpacks, and promo drawstring backpacks are very popular at the beach. These lightweight bags have enough room for an imprinted beach towel, some logo sunscreen, and a branded water bottle. If you know your products might interest this type of crowd, you know where to put your logo!
This demographic breakdown is a good example of how you should go about coordinating your promotional campaigns. Ask yourself: who am I trying to reach? What type of products can place my brand in front of potential customers? After you spend some time on these questions, you’ll find that the details of your promotional campaign tend to fall into place on their own. Happy promoting!’
Read More About Promotional Backpacks