1- 72 of 414 Results
Using promotional pens in your next advertising campaign is one of the best decisions you can make. They're the classic promotional tool, and nearly everyone loves receiving them at trade shows, events and office visits.
According to a 2020 survey from the Advertising Specialty Institute, 89% of consumers own a promotional pen. On average, these pens can generate over 3,000 impressions over a lifetime — making them a solid investment at a low price.
When you give your promotional pens to employees, clients or potential customers, you're providing them with a much-needed tool that's sure to come in handy before too long. They'll remember your generosity every time they pull out their new pen, keeping your brand right in the forefront of their mind.
One of the great things about promotional pens is that you can customize them in any way you want. Opt for ink colors that fit your business aesthetic or go with the traditional black. You can also choose from affordable pens made from plastic, aluminum, brass, bamboo or a combination of materials. Our variety includes hundreds of styles and many colors and brands.
Whatever you choose, company pens are a perfect choice for a last-minute trade show or a gift for valued employees.
All of our pens are great for your customers and employees to make lists for the grocery store, journal at the end of the day or keep track of important information. But many of them can do so much more, from cleaning screens to doubling as a phone stand. Our top pen categories include:
When you find the perfect promotional pens for your campaign, your next step will be deciding how many you'll need. This answer varies based on how you'll be distributing them. If you're keeping them at the office and handing them out to visitors, try to estimate the foot traffic your business receives over time and go from there.
If you're planning on taking your personalized pens to trade shows, conventions and other events, it's helpful to have a rough estimate of expected attendance. At large events where guests may not be able to get to every table in the venue, having enough pens for about 25% of the crowd should be sufficient. At smaller events where you'll have the chance to talk to a larger percentage of people, aim to have enough pens for around 75% of them.
ePromos has a variety of shipping methods to get your products where they need to go right on time. With our standard shipping method, you'll typically get your products within one week of shipment. If you need them faster, you can choose next-day, two-day or three-day shipping at checkout.
We also offer international shipping, drop shipping and split shipping. Let us know your needs in the "additional instructions" part of your order, and a customer care representative will contact you for further information.
If you're looking to include custom business pens in your next promotional campaign, get started with your ePromos order today. With so many options for you to choose from, we're sure you'll find something to love. Having some trouble deciding? Give us a call at 877-377-6667. Our brand specialists will help you narrow down your options, design the pen of your dreams and connect you with our graphic design team if need be.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE! Subscribe to stay updated about new products and special offers.